In episode 65 of Healing Matters, Jason Eagle talks about shaky hands and a wobbly gait. Is it Parkinson’s or something else?
Adrenal Fatigue and Cardiovascular Diseases can also cause the body and hands to shake. Certain foods or too much caffeine can also cause shaking. We’ve all seen the person that has an uncontrollable bouncing knee.
Your brain is part of the nervous system. The nerves branch off from the spinal cord/column. Parkinson’s is a miss firing because there is a break in the myelin sheath. Myelin sheath is made of fat/lipids. Parkinson’s is partly genetics but genes aren’t what you think they are. Genetics means you have a propensity for the genes to mess up if the conditions are unhealthy. Parkinson’s can be triggered by the immune system when an infection, virus, bacteria, or parasite is present. Viruses that may be underlying infections are a trifecta of Herpes, Cytomegalvirus, and Epstein Barr that can cause Parkinson’s. Bacteria that may cause infections are H. Pylori, Gingivitis, and Urinary Tract Infections. Parasites that may cause infections are Toxoplasmosis and Trichinosis.
What do you do if you have Parkinson’s? Find out what is causing the infection.
- Determine what viruses are involved. L-Lysine will help you fight viruses and infection. Remove the Mercury in your mouth/dental fillings that are outgassing Mercury into the body. Hot and cold foods and beverages are constantly expanding and contracting the metal.
- Rebuild the fat. DHA, Vitamin E (Delta tocotrienols), be able to absorb and digest the fats with emulsifiers like Limonene. Fix your fat metabolism.
- Endotoxin Removal grabs onto the toxins and removes them safely from the body. I use the Premier Research Labs supplement, MediClay. I also use an infrared sauna, the vibro board (vibrations help rebuild the muscles and repattern the neurology), and a special type of intestinal massage. Remove pesticides from your food. Especially the pesticide, glyphosate. There are also emotional toxins.
As a Quantum Reflex Practitioner, I can help you discover your emotional triggers and how to release them with the Emotional Repolarization Technique. These are ways changing your diet can help reduce inflammation and infection:
- Eating a Ketogenic or Anti Viral diet can can help reduce infection, toxins, and inflammation.
- Premier Research Labs supplements that can help rebuild the Mitochondria (cellular energy) are CoQ10 with PQQ and Deltanol,
- Rebuild the fat in the body with DHA, Fatty Fish, Grass Fed Animal Fats, and Avocados.
- Rebuild the Immune System with Nucleotides, Allicidin, and Olive Leaf.
Don’t underestimate what a chronic infection can do to the body.