A Holistic Approach To Common Food Allergies
In episode 79 of HealingMatters, Jason Eagle talks about the Eight Most Common Food Allergies. What types of allergies are there? What are the common allergies? How can you take a holistic approach to change your body so you don’t react to an allergen?
Types of Allergies: 1. Airborne like ragweed 2. Food – what are the most common? 3. Chemical Hypersensitivities. 4. Energetic – Eletromagnetic Frequencies (EMF). Allergies can be categorized as Immune Response or an Intolerance. Immune system is an attack or organ toxicity. Many allergies is caused by the food, what’s in the food, or how the food was grown like a gluten allergy caused by glyphosate. Is the allergy to the food or is it an allergic reaction to the toxins on our food? Food Allergy Symptoms Post nasal drip within 5-10 minutes Bloating Fatigue Burping Sneezing Coughing Headache/Migraines Intestinal Gas/Farting Brain Fog/Memory Problems Food Allergies stem from organ toxicity and infection. An allergy is an immune response that has symptom of Pain, inflammation, and body reaction. Detoxing the Liver and Kidneys/emptying your bucket. When your bucket is full, your body will react differently to an allergy.
Top 8 Most Common Food Allergies
There are so many people that react to these top 8 most common foods. Have you eliminated any of these foods from your diet to see how you feel when you eat them and when you don’t?
- Cow’s Milk contains two allergens: lactose and casein.
- Eggs have a protein that people react to but overcrowded, factory raised, raised eggs are less nutritious than egg from your local farmer.
- Tree Nuts tends to accumulate a lot of pesticides.
- Peanuts are likely to contain a mold called aflatoxin.
- Shellfish tends to be bottom feeders and they have the potential to eat a lot of toxins.
- Soy is sprayed with toxic glyphosates only days before it is harvested.
- Wheat is sprayed with toxic glyphosates only days before it is harvested.
- Fish tends to accumulate a lot of toxins.
There are other common foods that people are often allergic to. For example, Seeds. like nuts are high in phytates. Gluten creates a lot of inflammation and bloating. People often react to Celery, Sulfites, and Aspirin. Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) is a nerurotoxin used to cheaply enhance food flavors. Sugar isn’t normally an allergen but sugar feeds the yeast, parasites, viruses, and funguses.
The Elimination Diet
The Elimination Diet will help you identify how your body reacts to different foods. It’s easy to do, remove the food from your diet for 14 to 30 days. Pay attention to how your body feels when you don’t eat that food. Then reintroduce that food and again, pay attention to how your body feels and reacts to that food.
Supplements For Allergy Relief
Premier Research Labs & Quantum Nutrition Supplements:
- Gallbladder ND
- Mas Stress B
- Digetase SP